Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Mascota VII/Mascot VII


I did the mascot Swapping Ceremony with Guille and Vicente when we were at the waterfall. I gave them the dog Matias had given me and they promised to look after it well... or they'll be in trouble! They gave me a bookmark from "Madrid 2016". Madrid was one of the candidate cities for the Olympics in 2016, and it lost to Rio de Janeiro. So we thought it was very approppriate to be doing the swap in Rio:)

Hice la Ceremonia del Canje con Guille y Vicente cuando fuimos a la cascada. Les di el perrito ue me habia dado Matias y me prometieron que lo van a cuidar bien... o estan en problemas! Ellos me dieron un senalador de "Madrid 2016". Madrid era una de las ciudades candidatas para las Olimpiadas de 2016, y perdio contra Rio de Janeiro. Asi que nos parecio muy apropiado estar haciendo el canje en Rio:)

No comments:

Post a Comment