Thursday, February 4, 2010

Mascota VI/Mascot VI

Ok, so back to one of my projects, the mascot project. My next swap was due just before departing Argentina, but since my brother Matias wanted to do the swap with me, and he was leaving on holidays on the 1st of February, we did the swap a little bit earlier. This was our Swapping Ceremony. And he promised me he is going to look after my previous mascot.

Bueno. de vuelta a uno de mis proyectos ahora, el proyecto mascota. El proximo trueque iba a ser justo antes de irme de Argentina, pero como mi hermano Matias queria hacer el trueque conmigo, y el se iba de vacaciones el 1 de febrero, hicimos el trueque un poco antes de lo normal. Esta fue nuestra Ceremonia del Trueque. Y me prometio que va a ciudar bien de mi antigua mascota.

No comments:

Post a Comment