Saturday, February 27, 2010

Guille y/and Vicente

So I got back to Rio on the 20th fo February, how I love this city! I had planned to meet there with 2 friends, Guille and Vicente. Guille is argentinean, Vicente is Spanish, I met them in Australia, but they both now live in Spain. It was soooooo nice to see them, we hadn´t seen each other in over 2 years. And it felt like yesterday, like we had just seen each other the day before. They flew in, I got the bus in, and we met at about 9pm. They rented an apartment in Copacabana, and they offered me to stay with them and do an unofficial sort of couchsurfing at their place.

Asi que volvi a Rio el 20 de febrero, como amo esta ciudad! Habia organizado para encontrarme ahi con 2 amigos, Guille y Vicente. Guille es argentino, Vicente es espaniol, nos conocimos en Australia, pero ellos viven en Espana ahora. Fue taaaaaaaaaaaan lindo verlos, no nos veiamos hace mas de 2 anios. Y parecio como que fue ayer, como si nos hubieramos visto el dia anterior. Ellos llegaron en avion, yo en bus, y nos encontramos tipo 9pm. Ellos alquilaron un departamento en Copacabana, y me ofrecieron de quedarme con ellos y hacer una onda couchsurfing no oficial.

No comments:

Post a Comment