Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Last few days in Argentina/Los ultimos dias en Argentina

So, almost time to hit the road again. In 12 hours I'll be at the airport. Exciting! My backpack is heavy, I'm so unimpressed with myself, when did I become such a shit packer?!? Oh, hold on, I know! That would be September 2009, just before heading off on this trip!
Sunday was Joaquin's birthday. Yes, that's the reason why I stayed here for a whole 2 months, cause I normally miss his birthday. We went out for lunch with Joaquin and my father, and then spent all afternoon playing "20 questions" with them, we had heaps of fun despite Joaquin's initial reluctance to the game by stating it's "a car game". Monday I went and visited my grandparents and farewelled them, and saw my aunt and cousin there as well. Today I packed and hated all the stuff I had to put in the bag- why can't the weather be always the same worldwide?!?!? Cause it would be fucking boring, that's why! (Yeah, that's why, it has nothing to do with the Earth's rotation and traslation movements of course). My friend Chuchi came to visit, and baby Benicio is as cute and well behaved as per usual. To think he's gonna be walking and talking next time I see him...! I then went to the mall with my father and Joaquin, there's a few things which I've been wanting to buy since I arrived here and have been unable to find, so we gave it a last shot at "the biggest shopping centre in South America"- which proved to be useless as every other shop I've walked into during the past 2 months. But hey! I did buy the AAA batteries I needed, so I feel it was all worth it, CUA! Then, the last supper: my father, my mother, Joaquin, Diego, Jackie and I. And that's it, it's well past bedtime already, and I'm heading to the airport tomorrow noon.

Es casi hora de emprender viaje otra vez. En 12 horas voy a estar en el aerouperto, que emocion! My mochila esta pesada, no estoy para nada impresionada conmigo misma, cuando empece a empacar tan para la mierda?!? Ah, ya se! En Septiembre 2009, justo antes de salir en este viaje!
El domingo fue le cumpleanios de Joaquin. Si, esa es la razon la que me quede en Argentina 2 meses, porque por lo general no estoy para su cumpleanios. Fuimos a almozar con Joaquin y papa, y despues nos pasamos toda la tarde jugando a "20 preguntas", estuvo muy divertido a pesar de que inicialmente Joaquin no estaba muy convencido y dijo que era un "juego de auto". El lunes fui a visitar a mis abuelos y despedirme, y estaban mi tia y primo tambien. Hoy (martes) empaque y odie todas las cosas que tengo que poner en la mochila- por que el clima no puede ser siempre igual en todas partes del mundo?!?! Porque seria un embole total, por eso! (Si, es por eso, obvio que no tiene nada que ver con los movimientos de rotacion y traslacion de la Tierra). Mi amiga Chuchi me vino a visitar y el bebe Benicio esta tan divino y tan santo como siempre. Pensar que la proxima vez que lo vea ya va a hablar y caminar! Despues fuimos al shopping con papa y Joaquin, hay un par de cosas que me quiero comprar desde que llegue y que no habia podido conseguir, asi que hicimos un ultimo intento en "el shopping mas grande de Sudamerica"- que demostro ser tan inutil como todo otro negocio al que entre durante los ultimos 2 meses. Pero! Me compre las baterias Triple A que necesitaba, asi que todo valio la pena, CUA! Despues, la ultima cena: mama, papa, Joaquin, Diego, Jackie y yo. Y eso es todo. Es mas que hora de irme a dormir, y manana al mediodia me voy para el aeropuerto.

1 comment:

  1. buen viaje resto del mundo que te queda por conocer besis tqm mama hasta la vuelta my baby

    ReplyDelete