Sunday, November 8, 2009

Trichy



I think colours might have gone forever...
Me parece que los colores se fueron para siempre...

Thank God for the nickname Trichy, cause I can never recall the city's full name- Tiruchirappalli. I loved it, it is such a beauttiful city. Well, the city itself is pretty standard, but the temples here are AMAZING! There's the Rock Fort Temple, which is imposing to look at from the city. It's on the top of a rock mountain, and it has both a fort and a couple of temples. More than 400 steps up, and the view from the top is spectacular. There's also 2 other temple complexes a few kms from the city centre which were also so amazing, I loved them.
BUT I saw a rat. Yuck, bloody disgusting thing running along the road.
AND I saw another rat today (in Kollam)- this was the disgustiest rat I have seen in my life, with all crazy hair. Yuck Yuck Yuck.

Gracias a Dios por el sobrenombre Trichy, porque nunca me puedo acordar el nombre completo de la ciudad- Tiruchirappalli. Me encanto, es una ciudad lindisia. Bah, en verdad la ciudad en si es bastante standard, pero los templos son INCREIBLES! Hay un templo-fuerte sobre una roca, que es muy imponente verlo desde la ciudad. Esta en la cima de una montania que es de roca, y tiene un fuerte y un par de templos. Son mas de 400 escalones para llegar arriba, y la vista desde la cima es espectacular. Tambien hay otros 2 complejos de templos un par de kilometros del centro de la ciudad que tambien son increibles, me encantaron.
PERO vi una rata. Yuck, cosa horrible corriendo a lo largo de la calle.
Y hoy vi otra rata mas (en Kollam)- esta es la rata mas desagradable que vi jamas en mi vida, tenia todo pelo descontrolado. Yuck Yuck Yuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment