Friday, November 20, 2009

Mascot V/Mascota V


Yep, time to swap again! I told my mascots story to the guys I had been hanging out with in Goa and Johan (Dutch guy) was up for it. He is such a lovely guy, he offered to give me a ride to the train station on his motorbike, so avoided me having to catch 2 buses to get there. So we had our little swapping ceremony at the front of the train station, it was a sad farewell. He gave me his scarf, how cool is that! And said the pen was perfect cause he had just lost his pen a few days ago HA!

Si, momento de hacer canje otra vez! Les conte mi proyecto de las mascotas a los chicos con los que estuve estos dias en Goa y Johan (el holandes) se prendio. Es un amor, me ofrecio llevarme a la estacion de tren en su moto, asi que me ahorro tener que tomarme 2 omnibus para llegar. Asi que tuvimos nuestra ceremonia del trueque en frente de la estacion de tren, fue una despedida triste. Me dio su bufanda, re buena onda! Y dijo que la birome le venia perfecto porque acababa de perder su birome hace un par de dias HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment