Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Mascot IV/Mascota IV


Colours still not working... don't know what's going on, sorry people! Hoff, what's going on, can you fix it?!?! hahaha
Los colores siguen sin funcionar, no se que pasa gente, perdon! Marianito, que onda, me lo podes solucionar??? haha

I forgot to write about this before, but I actually did my mascot swap in Calcutta. Uhm... interesting swap it was indeed. I swapped with a really nice Japanese girl who was staying in my hotel, in my same dorm. She saw my "thing" and asked me what it was, so I explained the whole mascot situation and asked if she wanted to swap. She was all excited and said yes, but I don't think she really got it. So first thing she does is ask me if I need any medication, while going through her meds bag. Next thing she gave me a lolly for sore throats. I accepted it, under the premise to go with the flow with this whole mascot swap, I take what I get, no questions asked. The Irish girl watching the whole situation is pissing herself laughing and tells the Japanese girl that she can't just give me a lolly. She asks: "what then?". I suggest: "Do you have like a pen or something?" Her face lights up, excitedly: "Yes, I have a pen!" And gives me a regular black BIC pen. And says: "I haven't used it much,it's almost new!" True story.The Irish girl is in stitches and ready to intervene again, but I just tell her it's ok, all good. I love the Japanese girl, she was such a sweet girl, volunteering in one of Mother Theresa's homes, I just think she did not get the point of the mascots at all. So now I'm walking around with a BIC pen as a mascot- much easier to carry than "the thing". I'll add on the pictures of the swapping ceremony next time, sorry.

Me olvide de escribir esto antes, pero hice mi canje de mascota en Calcutta. Uhm... fue un canje muy interesante. Canjee con una chica de Japon divina que se estaba quedando en mi hotel, en mi mismo cuarto. Vio mi "cosa" y me pregunto que era, asi que le explique la historia de mis mascotas y le pregunte si ella queria cambiar. Se puso chocha y me dijo que si, pero me parece que no entendio en verdad. Lo primero que me pregunta es si necesito algun remedio, mientras busca en su bolsa de remedios. Y me da un caramelo para la garganta. Lo acepte, ya que la idea del cambio de mascotas es que surja lo que surja, acepto lo que me den, sin preguntas. La chica irlandesa que esta mirando la transaccion se esta cagando de la risa y le trata de explicar a la japonesa que no me puede dar un caramelo nomas. La chica japonesa pregunta: "entonces que?". Yo le sugiero: "tenes una lapicera o algo asi?". La japonesa se entusiasma toda y dice contenta: "Si, tengo una lapicera!".Y me da una birome BIC comun y corriente. Y me dice: "No la use mucho, es casi nueva!". Historia veridica. La irlandesa se esta matando de risa y lista para intervenir de nuevo, pero yo le digo que no, que todo bien. La adoro a la Japonesa, era muy divina, voluntareando en una de las casas de la Madre Teresa, pero creo que no entendio la onda de las mascotas. Asi que ahora tengo una birome BIC de mascota- mucho mas facil de transportar que "la cosa". Agrego las fotos de la ceremonia del trueque la proxima vez, perdon.

1 comment: