Friday, December 18, 2009

Mascot V/Mascota V


I never did the Mascot swap before leaving Thailand, oops! But I did it in Japan. I made the swap with Natalia, a lovely Russian girl who was working at the reception of the hostel I stayed in in Tokyo. I gave her Johan's scarf and I got a handkerchief which was hand painted by a Japanese woman, really pretty. I'll upload the picture of the Swapping Ceremony soon.

Nunca hice el cambio de Mascota antes de irme de Tailandia, oops! Pero lo hice en Japon. Hice en canje con Natalia, una mina rusa que era un amor, que trabajaba en la recepcion del hostel en el que me quede en Tokyo. Le di la bufanda de Johan y ella me dio un panuelo pintado a mano por una mina japonesa, re lindo. Ya voy a poner la foto de la Ceremonia del Canje.

No comments:

Post a Comment