Saturday, January 23, 2010

More family and Drs/ Mas familia y medicos


Thursday I had arranged to have lunch with Joaquin, as he is going on holidays for a few weeks with some friends later on the day. Joaquin, his girlfriend Pia, Matias and I went to the coast (river) and had a picnic there. It was really nice, relaxing under a tree. Matias was supposed to be skateboarding, and that's why we decided to do a picnic, but the day was so hot he only used the skateboard a bit and spent most of the time laying under the tree with us. And dinner with my father, we went to a parrilla (BBQ style restaurant) and I had delicious kidneys, I love them.
Friday was a crap day, I had appointments with Drs, so I did all that, and then walked around all day from one bloody shop to another and couldn't find anywhere the contact lenses nor the contact lenses solution I normally use- apparently they are not importing/distributing/delivering/whatevering them anymore. Which sucks, cause I am allergic to other solutions (don't know which ingredient) and had to try several contact lenses before finding these ones which fit perfectly (and found out that my eyeballs are very curvy and very big.) So... I'll just have to keep on looking, this time by phone, I'm not walking around the whole place again.

El jueves organice para almorzar con Joaquin, porque a la tarde se va de vacaciones con amigos por unas semanas. Joaquin, la novia Pia, Matias y yo fuimos al rio, hicimos un picnic. Estuvo muy lindo, relajandonos bajo un arbol. Matias supuestamente iba a hacer skate, y por eso decidimos hacer un picnic ahi, pero hacia tanto calor que solo uso la skate un ratito, y estuvo la mayor parte del tiempo tirado abajo del arbol con nosotros. Y me junte a cenar con mi papa, fuimos a una parrilla y comi rinones deliciosos, me encantan. El viernes fue una porqueria, tenia turnos con medicos, asi que hice todo eso, y despues me la pase caminando todo el dia de un maldito lugar al otro sin poder conseguir los lentes de contacto ni la solucion salina que uso- parece que no los estan importando/distribuyendo/entregando/no se que mierdando mas. Una cagada, porque soy alergica a otras soluciones salinas (no se a que ingrediente), y tuve que probar varias marcas de lentes de contacto antes de encontrar estas que me quedan perfecto (y descubri que mis ojos son muy cuervos y muy grandes.) Asi que voy a tener que seguir buscando, esta vez por telefono, no pienso pasarmela caminando por todos lados otra vez.

No comments:

Post a Comment