Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Extended Leave and whingeing about it/ Ausencia extendida y quejosa al respecto

So what started as 2 nights away ended up being 5 nights away from home. After getting back to Luli's house in the early hours of Monday morning, we all spent the day there and I was planning on going back home in the afternoon. But then I remembered that the next day I was supposed to be meeting up with Luli and Chuchi again, so there was no point in me going back home just to go all the way back there again the next day (yes, the 40kms each way thingy). God I was moody, I wanted to be home and fully chill. And not to mention I had packed clothes for a couple of days only, not for 5- but then again, wearing smelly clothes barely bothers me anymore nowadays (yuck but true...). But Tuesday was really nice to see Chuchi and cute baby Benicio again, and then I got a ride back home in the afternoon with Luli (luckily they were heading towards the city by car. Bloody hate catching buses going to/from Pilar, they are hot, take ages, come once in a blue moon and I gotta transfer a million times to get home).

Asi que lo que empezo como 2 noches fuera de casa se convirtio en 5 noches fuera de casa. Despues de llegar a lo de Luli en la madrugada del lunes, pasamos el dia ahi y yo tenia pensado volverme a casa a la tarde. Pero despues me acorde que al dia siguiente habia arreglado para encontrarme con Luli y Chuchi de nuevo, asi que no tenia sentido irme hasta casa para tener que volver hasta ahi de nuevo al dia siguiente (si, el temita de los 40kms ida y 40kms vuelta). Estaba re fastidiosa, queria estar en casa y relajarme totalmente. Ademas de que habia empacado ropa para un par de dias solo, no para 5- aunque en realidad usar ropa olorosa casi ya no me jode mas hoy en dia (un asco pero real...). Pero estuvo re bueno el martes ver a Chuchi y al divino bebe Benicio de nuevo, y despues me llevo a casa Luli a la tarde (por suerte se iban para el centro en auto. Odio tomarme colectivos a/desde Pilar, son calurosos, tardan horas, pasan cada mil anios, y tengo que hacer un millon de cambios de colectivo para llegar a casa).

No comments:

Post a Comment