Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Mascot swap/Intercambio de Mascota


As we left Uganda to re enter Kenya I did the next mascot swap, again with Frankie, and English girl from the tour. I gave her the ghost/foot pin she had given me before (what goes around comes around) and I got her Mirinda bottle- originally it was her drinking bottle and used to work, but due to a hole it's now retired as a bottle and is serving solely as a mascot from now onwards.

Cuando nos ibamos de Uganda para volver a entrar a Kenya hice el siguiente intercambio de mascota, de nuevo con Frankie, una inglesa de mi tour. Le di el prendedor de fantasma/pie que ella me habia dado antes (todo vuelve) y ella me dio su botella de Mirinda- originalmente era su botella de la que tomaba y funcionaba, pero debido a un agujero ahora se jubilo de su funcion de botella y trabaja puramente como una mascota de ahora en mas.

No comments:

Post a Comment